Comedian Kim Junho divorces his wife after 12 years of marriage# Entertainment 2018.01.23 View : 18987
Comedian Kim Junho and stage actress Kim Eunyoung got divorced by mutual agreement after 12 years of marriage, 11 of which they lived apart. They do not have a child.
On January 22, Kim Junho's agency JDB Entertainment stated, "Kim Junho recently decided to end the marriage, and after amicable agreement, they have finalized their divorce."
According to the agency, the reason for their divorce is, "Since they spent a long time apart, they naturally drifted apart. They have come to this inevitable decision for their future."
Kim Junho and his wife met in 2000 and got married in March 2006 after 6 years of dating. After the marriage, however, they lived away from each other for a long time because his wife was in the Philippines.
In the past, Kim Junho said on a TV show, "After marrying my wife, I asked her if there was something that she wanted to do before having a child, and she said she wanted to study abroad for a year. So I sent her to the Philippines. But a year later, she said she wanted to do business there."
Kim Junho will continue to give laughter in '2 Days & 1 Night.' Let's wish him for his best.
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...