BTS's RM to have undergone nasal septal deviation surgery# K-POP 2018.02.06 View : 2472
BTS's RM recently underwent surgery for nasal septal deviation and is recovering.
On February 5, BIG HIT Entertainment announced the news of RM's recent operation, which was recommended by the doctors.
A deviated septum occurs when the thin wall (nasal septum) inside your nose is displaced to one side, which does not allow the air to flow smoothly into the nostrils.
The agency's staff said, "Since RM had difficulty breathing with his nose, which hindered his daily life, he received the surgery. He was hospitalized for a while and was discharged recently. He is recovering well."
[Image source: BIG HIT Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- Momoland let's go to win..
- ı am turkey.Why do kbs world programs get confused?
- More power KBS....looking forward for new offerings of Korea Novela/Drama much interesting than the ...