TVXQ renews contract with SM & plans to come back in March!# K-POP 2018.02.06 View : 2105
TVXQ's Yunho and Changmin renewed their contract with SM Entertainment.
TVXQ debuted in 2004 and has been working with SM for 15 years.
A close source stated, "The two members discussed their plan and vision in the long-term with SM Entertainment. Whereas many singers find it hard to decide on their position until the contract expires, the two members renewed the contract beforehand based on mutual trust."
TVXQ will make a long-awaited comeback in Korea this March. The two members completed their military service in April and August of last year. Each member released a solo song through SM 'Station' in September. But it will be their first album as a group in 2 years and 8 months since 'RISE AS GOD.'
In Japan, TVXQ released the special album 'FINE COLLECTION~Begin Again~' in November of last year and topped the Oricon weekly chart for the 6th time, setting a record for a foreign artist. They finished the big-five dome tour in Japan, and in June will hold a concert for three days at Nissan Stadium.
[Image source: SM Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...