How Red Velvet members make up after a fight? [Hello, Counselor]# Entertainment 2018.02.26 View : 4518
Tonight, ballad singer KCM, actress Wang Jiwon who starred in 'Swan Club,' and Red Velvet's Irene and Seulgi appear as guest on 'Hello, Counselor.'
In this episode, a man who has not spoken with his younger brother for 9 years introduces his concern.
MC Shin Dongyeop asks Irene and Seulgi, "When Red Velvet's members feel hurt or upset, how long does it take until you start talking to each other again?"
Irene replies, "When we first debuted, we used to take time to talk amongst ourselves once a week or so. But now since we're busy with schedules, we tend to sort things out immediately."
MC Jung Chan Woo comments in agreement, "I think it's good to make time to talk to each other deliberately, even against one's wishes, among families or anyone."
Stay tuned to find out why these brothers have not spoken to each other for 9 years!
Showtime : Mon 23:00 | Re-run: Tue 05:30, 10:30, 18:20 Sun 15:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.