Jung Joon Young, "Will you be my fiancée?"# K-POP 2018.03.14 View : 2859
Jung Joon Young will release a new love song featuring rapper Microdot.
Jung Joon Young will come back with new song 'Fiancée' on March 29.
On March 14, Jung Joon Young's agency revealed the concept image of his new solo single 'Fiancée.' In the image, Jung Joon Young is wearing a tuxedo and holding a flower.
'Fiancée' is his first solo song in a year and 1 month since he released his first full-length album 'The First Person' in February 2017. The song promises a bright future to his loved one.
Jung Joon Young participated in writing and composing the song, and rapper Microdot is featured in the song.
[Image source: C9 Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...