Seoeon & Seojun to leave 'The Return of Superman' in April# Entertainment 2018.03.19 View : 15572
Lee Hwijae and his twin boys will be stepping down from 'ROS'.
Lee Hwijae and Seoeon-Seojun twins will officially step down from 'The Return of Superman.' They recently shot their last episode, which will be aired in mid-April.
Lee Hwijae first appeared on the show in 2013 with his sons as a founding member, and they have been giving us laughter for 6 years.
Meanwhile, actor Bong Tae Kyu has confirmed to appear on the show.
[Image source: Moon Jung Won Instagram]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...