Adults make fun of an albino girl? Madness! [Hello, Counselor]# Entertainment 2018.03.19 View : 7647
On tonight's episode of 'Hello, Counselor,' a housewife in her 30s talks about her concern for her beloved daughter who has albinism, a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes. In case of her daughter, she has partially white hair.
She says, "When my daughter is outside, not only she's the center of attention, but some people would come to her and say that she looks like an old lady. Some people point at her and say, 'Look at this.' Some even take pictures in secret."
Her daughter is 4 years old, which is old enough to understand what people are saying to her. She would ask her mom, "Mom, why do people keep staring at me?" or "Why is my hair different?"
Her father, who is also albino, says, "I feel sorry and sad because she got the disorder from me." When the 4-year-old girl shows herself in the studio, it's hard to believe that so many people tease her for her appearance because she's so precious and cute like a doll! Some adults need to grow up.
Showtime : Mon 23:00 | Re-run: Tue 05:30, 10:30, 18:20 Sun 15:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...