Park Hae Jin donates 20,000 trees to fight air pollution# K-POP 2018.03.27 View : 2850
Actor Park Hae Jin donated 20,000 trees to help solve the fine dust problem.
On March 26, Park Hae Jin departed to Beijing, China in order to participate in the tree planting project. This project was arranged to solve the problems of air pollution due to fine dust and yellow dust. The project will take place in the forest area of Fangshan District in Beijing. It is the area where Park Hae Jin has donated 20,000 trees.
Fangshan District will give credit to Park Hae Jin for his efforts by conferring an honorary citizenship to him. He is the first Korean star to receive an honorary citizenship for contribution to solving environmental issues.
Park Hae Jin has been showing interest in air pollution problems since last year. When his fans donated 520 trees to a foundation in China, he donated 6,000 trees in addition.
[Image source: Mountain Movement]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...