A 36-year-old husband has a curfew? [Hello, Counselor]# Entertainment 2018.04.02 View : 5004
NCT127's Doyung, Jaehyun and Mark and MOMOLAND's Yeonwoo, JooE and Nancy are guests on tonight's episode of 'Hello, Counselor'!
Today's protagonist is a man who seems like a family-oriented husband who comes home right after work and likes to spend time with his family rather than with his friends.
However, this is how the real story goes: the husband says, "I am 36 years old, but my curfew is at 10 p.m." He says, "My wife wouldn't let me go to any gatherings or even to company dinner, and she'd call me 20 times if I'm not home early." He hasn't been able to meet his friends since end of 2017!
Moreover, he complains that his wife comes along with him to gatherings of close friends, so his friends won't invite him anymore. His one and only wish is "having free time for just one day in a month."
His mother-in-law is present at the studio. She says, "I'm living with my daughter's family. My daughter hates it when I talk to my son-in-law. When I have something important to say, I do it on the phone, but when she finds it out, she gets angry and yells."
The wife's victim mentality and jealousy seems to have gone overboard! Let's watch and see what the counselors have to say about this problem!
Showtime : Mon 23:00 | Re-run: Tue 05:30, 10:30, 18:20 Sun 15:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...