Jung Chan Woo to halt activities due to panic disorder and health issues# Entertainment 2018.04.16 View : 2085
On April 15, Jung Chan Woo announced during his radio show that he will be halting his activities temporarily.
His radio partner Kim Tae Kyun added, "Some of you might have noticed it already. You've probably noticed that he's feeling down lately."
Jung Chan Woo said, "I'm sorry. I'm in poor health. I'm not able to give you guys joy. I think I need to rest for now. I plan on taking a break from broadcasts from today."
He added that 'Cultwo Show' will continue nevertheless and said, "I will return as healthy Jung Chan Woo. Please love 'Cultwo Show.'"
His agency stated that he has been suffering from diabetes and tinnitus for a long time, and he was recently diagnosed with panic disorder, resulting in his decision to halt activities.
Jung Chan Woo will step down from all of his programs including 'Cultwo Show,' 'Hello, Counselor,' and 'Finding Genius.'
[Image source: Cultwo Entertainment]
Best KOKO Village
- 1 Hello everyone! I am a new member here ^^ My name is Stella and i am from Greece. I am a carat since January 2016 (my third fandom in kpop,i am a multifandom). I think i am more into The8 and Mingyu as my favourites but it's really difficult to choose in seventeen so basically i have 13 biases Nice to meet you all
- 2 NCT 2018 엔시티 2018 'Black on Black' MV (Performance Ver.) wowwww cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 I'm really happy about today's Music Bank 13.04.2018. It is our day prior to New Year, A holiday. Many artists from SM Entertainment performed there. Windy, Super Junior, CBX, TVXQ. I'm happy that SJ choose KARD girls to perform with them. And It's nice TVXQ did the last performance on the stage for the day. Most beautiful two men in the world.
- 4 EXO-CBX (첸백시) '花요일 (Blooming Day)' MV
- 5 SUPER JUNIOR 슈퍼주니어 'Lo Siento (Feat. Leslie Grace)' MV