SHINHWA to make special appearance on Music Bank 20th anniversary! [Music Bank]# Entertainment 2018.06.26 View : 3808
20-year-old idol group SHINHWA, who has had no member changes or disbandment for the past 20 years, will appear on the upcoming 20th year anniversary special of 'Music Bank.'
KBS 'Music Bank' first aired in June 1998, and it will air the 20th anniversary special this Friday on June 29. SHINHWA also made debut in March 1998, so the group is facing its 20th anniversary as well. SHINHWA's last appearance on 'Music Bank' was in 2017, when they released 'Touch.'
Not only that, for the first time on TV, SHINHWA will perform 'All Your Dreams (2018)', which was released in March this year as a present for the fans.
SHINHWA Company stated, "We are glad that SHINHWA has come to appear on the 20th anniversary special of 'Music Bank', which started in the same year as SHINHWA. As SHINHWA is preparing a special performance, we ask you to look forward to it."
[Image source: SHINHWA Company]
Showtime : Live: Fri 17:00 | Re-run: 23:00 | Eng Sub(RE): Sun 10:30, Mon 7:30 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- Momoland let's go to win..
- More power KBS....looking forward for new offerings of Korea Novela/Drama much interesting than the ...
- 나는 인도에서 왔어요. KBS 프로그램을 좋아합니다. 수호는 나의 마음에 드는...