TWICE to come back with 'Dance The Night Away' written by Whee Sung# K-POP 2018.06.28 View : 2993
TWICE is coming back on July 9 with 'Dance The Night Away'!
On June 28, the track list for TWICE's upcoming album was revealed. According to the track list, singer Whee Sung wrote the lyrics for the title track 'Dance The Night Away.' Whee Sung has written the lyrics for many singers such as Ailee, T-Ara, and Younha.
The new album will contain 9 tracks including the 5 tracks from the mini-album released on April 9 plus 3 new tracks. So far, only track no.1 'Dance The Night Away' has been unveiled, and the rest of the tracks will be revealed soon as well.
The teaser images of the whole group were released on June 27.
On June 28, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Momo's individual teaser images were revealed!
[Image source: JYP Entertainment]
Best KOKO Village
Best KOKO Board
- Hi koko. I think u miss spelling sign out button. U write sing out instead of sign out.
- 안녕하세요? 인도네시아에 사는 데시라고 합니다. 반갑습니다. 저는 kbs 프로...
- #EXO_DONTMESSUPMYTEMPO #EXO_TEMPO
- Hi...I really miss watching KBSWORLD show and drama on my tv...are you still working on the new freq...
- #dontmessupmytempo #exotempo