TWICE to come back with 'Dance The Night Away' written by Whee Sung# K-POP 2018.06.28 View : 5028
TWICE is coming back on July 9 with 'Dance The Night Away'!
On June 28, the track list for TWICE's upcoming album was revealed. According to the track list, singer Whee Sung wrote the lyrics for the title track 'Dance The Night Away.' Whee Sung has written the lyrics for many singers such as Ailee, T-Ara, and Younha.
The new album will contain 9 tracks including the 5 tracks from the mini-album released on April 9 plus 3 new tracks. So far, only track no.1 'Dance The Night Away' has been unveiled, and the rest of the tracks will be revealed soon as well.
The teaser images of the whole group were released on June 27.
On June 28, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Momo's individual teaser images were revealed!
[Image source: JYP Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- I was totally disappointed what's happening now a days.
- Hello folks. Hope all is well here. :)
- If we visit Korea can we take part in any shows?