Park Bom signs with new agency D Nation and officially prepares for comeback# K-POP 2018.07.20 View : 2856
Former member of 2NE1 Park Bom has signed with a new agency a year and 8 months after she left YG Entertainment and is getting ready for comeback!
Park Bom recently signed with D Nation Entertainment, a new artist management agency. It has been known that creative director Ray Yeom, former audition supervisor of C-Jes in Los Angeles, and Scotty Kim, songwriter and producer, are the key leaders of the agency.
Recently, Park Bom introduced Scotty Kim through her Instagram live and said, "His my new CEO and producer." Ray Yeom commented, "Let's do our best, Bom", to which Bom replied, "This is my creative director."
Park Bom ended her relationship with YG Entertainment in November 2016.
[Image source: Park Bom Instagram]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.