Wanna One's contract extension under discussion, nothing is decided# K-POP 2018.07.26 View : 3330
Wanna One's individual agencies are discussing Wanna One's contract extension.
On July 26, a staff of Swing Entertainment, Wanna One's agency, revealed that the agencies of each member have recently been discussing the contract extension.
The staff said, "They all have different stances on the term of the contract, so different opinions have come out. Nothing has been decided, and they're not just discussing the contract extension until January."
Wanna One's official contract ends on December 31, and since most music awards take place until February, there have been talks of extending the contract until then. Five months remain until the end of the contract, and there is a keen interest on how Wanna One will decide to wrap up their activities.
Wanna One is an 11-member boy group created through 'Produce 101 Season 2'.
[Image source: Swing Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- Momoland let's go to win..
- More power KBS....looking forward for new offerings of Korea Novela/Drama much interesting than the ...
- 나는 인도에서 왔어요. KBS 프로그램을 좋아합니다. 수호는 나의 마음에 드는...