Seventeen's Seungkwan & Mingyu reveal how they became trainees [Happy Together]# Entertainment 2018.07.26 View : 3477
On tonight's episode of 'Happy Together - Sing My Song', Seventeen's Seungkwan and Mingyu talk about how they were cast by their agency, Pledis Entertainment.
Seungkwan says, "The way I became a singer is a bit dramatic. I entered a youth singing contest in Jeju because I liked singing so much. At the time, my teacher filmed my performance, and I posted the video online because my face wasn't really visible in it. Then my company offered me an audition."
Mingyu adds, "At the time, I was already a trainee. I heard that a new trainee with Psy's face and singing skills on the same level as Park Hyo Shin was coming. But only his parents came, and Seungkwan wasn't there. It turned out the parent was Seungkwan."
Mingyu reveals that he was cast as a visual member, saying, "I think the company believed it was time to cast a visual member."
Seungkwan says, "Mingyu sung the national anthem and was cast. Since he couldn't dance nor sing, they told him to sing the national anthem, and he passed with it."
Showtime : Thurs 23:00 | Re-run: Fri 05:30,10:30 Sat 16:40 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 선셋 시간에 경치를 보고 있어요 ^^]
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- WEDNESDAY , 2019/11/6 IN THE PAST : These days i think to the PAST so much . At PAST i had an acco...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]