Park Myungsoo & Eom Hyun Kyung to step down from 'Happy Together'# Entertainment 2018.09.12 View : 3343
On September 12, the staff of 'Happy Together' revealed that they are "discussing plans for 'Happy Together Season 4'" and that Park Myungsoo and Eom Hyun Kyung will be stepping down from the show.
Park Myungsoo joined 'Happy Together 3' in 2007 as the MC and has appeared on the show for 11 years. Eom Hyun Kyung became an official MC in 2016 after 4 weeks of "internship."
'Happy Together' and its main MC Yu Jaesuk are putting their efforts into creating a new season, as they figured that it's time for change since season 3 has been airing for 11 years. There will be a major turnaround, although the timing of the new season is undecided.
Showtime : Thurs 23:00 | Re-run: Fri 05:30,10:30 Sat 16:40 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.