BTS performs 'IDOL' at 'America's Got Talent'# K-POP 2018.09.14 View : 2785
BTS performed the opening act of America's popular audition program 'America's Got Talent.'
[Image source: BIG HIT Entertainment]
The host of the show Tyra Banks said after the performance, "We just watched the performance of the world's greatest boy band's hit song 'IDOL.' BTS is currently on 'LOVE YOURSELF' tour."
BTS will also appear on NBC's main talk show 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.'
BIG HIT Entertainment stated, "BTS has confirmed to appear on the 'Jimmy Fallon Show.' Details are still under discussion."
Previously, Jimmy Fallon revealed that BTS is going to appear on his show when he appeared on American radio program 'Elvis Duran Show.'
On September 12, '2018 American Music Awards' announced that BTS has been nominated for the 'FAVORITE SOCIAL ARTIST' award. The awards ceremony will take place on October 9 at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles.
Check out BTS' performance at 'America's Got Talent'!
Best KOKO Board
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- I was totally disappointed what's happening now a days.
- Hello folks. Hope all is well here. :)
- If we visit Korea can we take part in any shows?