EXO to come back with 'Don't Mess Up My Tempo' on November 2# K-POP 2018.10.04 View : 9697
On October 4, SM Entertainment announced that EXO will be making a comeback with members Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O., Baekhyun, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen and Lay. EXO will release its 5th full-length album 'Don't Mess Up My Tempo' on November 2.
This is their first full-length album in a year and 4 months since 'The War' was released in July 4 of last year. They finished shooting the music video recently.
SM stated, "You will be able to see the 9 members, as Lay, who is active in China, also participated in the Chinese version of the song and the music video."
EXO's 5th album will go on presale on October 4.
[Image source: SM Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Hello everybodyy~~ My name is Rahaf!! Nice to meet you all
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- Blackpink Bring Bombastic Girl Power Pop
- Hi! Kindly check subtitles for Philippine broadcast. Chinese subtitles overlaps with the English...