'Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook' Gummy shares how she feels about marrying Cho Jung Seok# Entertainment 2018.10.12 View : 2103
This week's episode of 'Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook' features Gummy, Epitone Project, Babylon, and Martin Smith as guests.
Gummy, who is about to start a 4-month long national tour, says, "I've been busy lately. I'm always performing."
Yu Huiyeol says, "I recently heard good news from you" and mentions her marriage with Cho Jung Seok." He adds, "It feels weird because I've known you for a very long time. It doesn't feel real."
Gummy replies, "It doesn't feel real to me either. When I appeared on the show last time, you asked me about my new year resolution, so I casually said 'bridal class' without thinking much, and that clip is being used a lot these days."
Gummy and actor Cho Jung Seok started dating in 2013, and they recently announced the fact that they tied their knots with a promise ceremony.
[Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook]
Showtime : Sat 18:20 | Re-run: Fri 3:00, 13:50, Sat 00:30 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- Momoland let's go to win..
- ı am turkey.Why do kbs world programs get confused?
- More power KBS....looking forward for new offerings of Korea Novela/Drama much interesting than the ...