'The Witch' Kim Da Mi wins Rising Star Award at London East Asia Film Festival# K-POP 2018.11.08 View : 1073
The London East Asia Film Festival (LEAFF) launched in 2016 and held its third edition in the beginning of this month.
Korean actress Kim Da Mi received the Rising Star Award, which is presented to the best new actors and actresses, for her role in 'The Witch Part 1: The Subversion.'
Upon receiving the award, Kim Da Mi said in a nervous voice, "Thank you so much for inviting me to the film festival. There was a Guest Visit for 'The Witch' yesterday, and I was happy because I felt that 'The Witch' was being loved even in London. I hope to visit here in the future for various works. Thank you."
'The Witch Part 1: The Subversion' was showed during the newly introduced 'Horror Special' section of the LEAFF. Kim Da Mi and the film's director Park Hoon-jung participated in the Guest Visit and interacted with the audience, drawing a fervent response from them.
Kim Da Mi has won 5 awards at different film festivals around the globe this year. She won the Best Actress at the 22nd Fantasia International Film Festival in Montreal, Best New Actress at The Buil Film Awards, Best New Actress at the 55th Dae Jong Film Awards, and Best New Actress at the 2nd The Seoul Awards.
Way to go, Kim Da Mi!
[Image source: Management AND]
Best KOKO Village
Best KOKO Board
- Hello everybodyy~~ My name is Rahaf!! Nice to meet you all
- Blackpink Bring Bombastic Girl Power Pop
- Hi! Kindly check subtitles for Philippine broadcast. Chinese subtitles overlaps with the English...
- Hello folks. Hope all is well here. :)
- Kortrijk gegen Sporting Charleroi live ~ stream: iihf world championship 2019 LiveStream Vorhersage,...