Gong-Myoung had a car accident & injured his face# Drama 2018.11.09 View : 7634
On November 8 late at night, Gong-Myoung and his staff got into a traffic accident while they were leaving Yeongjongdo, Incheon after shooting the drama 'Feel Good To Die'.
While Gong-Myoung's van was partially destroyed, actor Kang Jihwan's van was passing near the scene of the accident. They got on Kang Jihwan's van and were taken to the hospital in Seoul and received treatment.
Gong-Myoung's agency stated, "He went to the hospital after the car accident, and he injured his face. It's not serious. We will see the extent of his injuries and discuss the drama's schedule."
Gong-Myoung was scheduled to shoot today (November 9), but it has been postponed. The production company and the agency will watch his recovery and reschedule the shoot.
Gong-Myoung currently stars in 'Feel Good To Die.'
[Image source: Fantagio]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...