BLACKPINK's 'DDU DU DDU DU' is the most watched K-pop MV worldwide# K-POP 2018.12.19 View : 2048
On December 19, YouTube published the top 10 most watched Korean music videos worldwide of 2018.
BLACKPINK was ranked no.1 for two years in a row, with 'AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST' in 2017 and 'DDU DU DDU DU' in 2018.
According to YouTube, 94 percent of the music video's viewers are from regions outside of Korea.
At the same time, YouTube also ranked the artists of the year worldwide. Along with global superstars like Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars and Kendrick Lamar, BLACKPINK made its name on the list.
BLACKPINK is the K-pop group with the highest number of subscribers on YouTube, with around 16 million subscribers.
Most watched K-pop videos in 2018:
1. BLACKPINK – ‘뚜두뚜두 (DDU-DU DDU-DU)’ M/V
2. BTS (방탄소년단) ‘FAKE LOVE’ Official MV
3. [MV] MOMOLAND (모모랜드) _ BBoom BBoom (뿜뿜)
4. BTS (방탄소년단) ‘IDOL’ Official MV
5. TWICE “What is Love?” M/V 6. iKON – ‘사랑을 했다(LOVE SCENARIO)’ M/V
7. Red Velvet 레드벨벳 ‘Bad Boy’ MV
8. TWICE “Dance The Night Away” M/V
9. [MV] MOMOLAND(모모랜드) _ BAAM 10. [MV] PENTAGON(펜타곤) _ Shine(빛나리)
[Image source: YG Entertainment]