Lee Yeong Ja wins grand award at '2018 KBS Entertainment Awards' for the first time in 27 years# Entertainment 2018.12.24 View : 2404
This year, the nominees for the grand award were Kim Junho, Shin Dong-Yeob, Lee Dongguk, Yu Jaesuk and Lee Yeong Ja, and Lee Yeong Ja became the winner for her work in 'Hello, Counselor.'
Lee Yeong Ja debuted in 1991, and after 27 years, she became the first woman receive the grand award at 'KBS Entertainment Awards.'
In her acceptance speech, she thanked the program's guests who shared their problems on 'Hello, Counselor' every week. She expressed her gratefulness to the staff and Shin Dong-Yeop, Kim Tae Kyun and Jung Chan Woo as well.
'Hello, Counselor' also won the writer's award and best team work award, achieving a triple crown!
Showtime : Mon 23:00 |Re-run: Tue 05:20, 17:00, Wed 01:40 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...