Lee Yeong Ja wins grand award at '2018 KBS Entertainment Awards' for the first time in 27 years# Entertainment 2018.12.24 View : 2694
This year, the nominees for the grand award were Kim Junho, Shin Dong-Yeob, Lee Dongguk, Yu Jaesuk and Lee Yeong Ja, and Lee Yeong Ja became the winner for her work in 'Hello, Counselor.'
Lee Yeong Ja debuted in 1991, and after 27 years, she became the first woman receive the grand award at 'KBS Entertainment Awards.'
In her acceptance speech, she thanked the program's guests who shared their problems on 'Hello, Counselor' every week. She expressed her gratefulness to the staff and Shin Dong-Yeop, Kim Tae Kyun and Jung Chan Woo as well.
'Hello, Counselor' also won the writer's award and best team work award, achieving a triple crown!
Showtime : Mon 23:00 |Re-run: Tue 05:20, 17:00, Wed 01:40 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.