Sandra Oh wins Best Performance By An Actress at the Golden Globes# K-POP 2019.01.08 View : 177
The 76th Golden Globe Awards took place on January 6 in Los Angeles. Actress Sandra Oh won the Best Performance By An Actress in a Television Series — Drama award, for her performance in BBC America's TV series 'Killing Eve.'
Her parents were present among the audience, and at the end of her acceptance speech, she said "Mom, dad, I love you" in Korean and bowed to them.
Not only she won an award, but she was the first Asian actor to host the Golden Globes, together with Andy Samberg.
In the opening, Sandra Oh made an emotional speech about the diversity in Hollywood: "I said yes to the fear of being on this stage tonight because I wanted to be here to look out into this audience and witness this moment of change. Next year could be different … but right now, this moment is real. Trust me, it is real. Because I see you, and I see you — all these faces of change. And now, so will everyone else."
Sandra "Miju" Oh was born in Canada, and her parents are Korean immigrants. She won her first Golden Globe in 2006 as best supporting actress for her role as Dr. Yang on the television series 'Grey’s Anatomy.'
[Image source: Golden Globe Awards]
Best KOKO Village
- 1 I like My Only One very much. You can watch it on KBS World TV-YouTube channel or on PeoTV- SLT at S...
- 2 ONG SEONGWU of Wanna One support ASTRO 전화해
- 3 190117 : Mnet - MCountdown ASTRO - All Night (전화해)
- 4 SEVENTEEN Comeback is soon who's excited?!
- 5 For Kissers For EXO villa members! Wish you a very Happy 2019!
Best KOKO Board
- ASTRO real comeback after more a year. Please support our STARs Join our Village please!
- Hi, I’m new in KBS World. I just wanna ask how to level up my acc?:)) Thank u:)
- My answer for the K-Rush Year End Special with The Boyz quiz is (1) The Only. Always support Deob...
- My answer for k rush 3 year end special is 1. The Only
- For the K-Rush 3 Year-End Special, my answer is 1: The Only :)