Moon Geun Young, Eric Nam, Kim Hye Sung create a penguin documentary in 'Secrets of Wildlife'# Entertainment 2019.01.09 View : 2739
The second lineup of stars who will challenge themselves to make a documentary about penguins. They are Moon Geun Young, Kim Hye Sung and Eric Nam. They traveled to Ushuaia, a city located at the southern end of Argentina, to meet a group of penguins.
We will be able to see actress Moon Geun Young, who is returning after making full recovery from a rare disease. She has chosen 'Secrets of Wildlife' as her first program out of her love of nature despite the burden of having to make a documentary on her own.
The actress recommended actor Kim Hye Sung as assistant director. Eric Nam is a translator and cameraman.
The staff said, "As Moon Geun Young, Kim Hye Sung, and Eric Nam are friends of similar age, they created a fun chemistry from the first encounter and build teamwork. You will be able to see the penguins' cuteness, a different charm from that of humpback whales."
Episode 5 of 'Secrets of Wildlife' featuring the new lineup of stars and penguins airs tonight on KBS World.
[Secrets of Wildlife]
Showtime : Wed 19:40 | Re-run : Thu 02:05, 09:50, Sun 07:15 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.