'Fight For My Way' set turns into a tourist attraction# Drama 2019.01.22 View : 2025
Hocheon Village in Busan, where the drama 'Fight For My Way' was mostly shot, is turning into an official K-Wave tourist attraction.
The city of Busan announced that the construction of 'Fight For My Way' tourist park has been recently completed and its opening ceremony will be held on January 22.
KBS drama 'Fight For My Way' was one of the most popular dramas of 2017, and Hocheon Village, which appeared in the drama, became a popular travel spot for young people in their 20s and 30s. In response, the city of Busan worked on recreating the drama's set and developing related tourist attractions, which include the 'Namil Bar,' which was a safe house for the main characters in the drama, various photo zones and fun elements.
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.