SHINee's Taemin to make solo comeback in February# K-POP 2019.01.28 View : 1168
On January 28, SM Entertainment announced that Taemin has confirmed to come back in February.
Taemin has been showing unique concepts with each solo album. He released his first solo album 'Ace' in August 2014. In 2017, he released his second solo album 'Move.'
SHINee's leader Onew enlisted in December of last year. Key will be enlisting in the military band in early March. Minho also plans to enlist earlier this year. Taemin plans to continue his solo activities.
[Image source: SM Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.