Hong Jong Hyun & Ki Tae Young to star in 'Mother of Mine'# Drama 2019.02.18 View : 4118
Actors Hong Jong Hyun and Ki Tae Young joined the cast of upcoming KBS drama 'Mother of Mine.'
New weekend drama 'Mother of Mine' will air following the end of 'My Only One.' It is a story mothers and daughters and their love-hate relationship.
Hong Jong Hyun will play Han Taeju, a member of Marketing Strategy Team of a large company and the son of the company's owner. He works with such diligence that no one can imagine that he was born with a silver spoon.
Ki Tae Young stars as Kim Ujin, the CEO and editor-in-chief of a publishing company that his father handed down to him. He started studying abroad at a young age and lived a lonely life, and when he returns to Korea, unexpected things begin to unfold in his life.
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- Momoland let's go to win..
- ı am turkey.Why do kbs world programs get confused?
- More power KBS....looking forward for new offerings of Korea Novela/Drama much interesting than the ...