Hwasa sings TVXQ's 'Rising Sun' when she's drunk? [Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook]# Entertainment 2019.02.22 View : 1989
This week's guests are MAMAMOO's Hwasa, SHINee's Taemin, Ben, and MOVNING.
The first guest is MAMAMOO's Hwasa, who recently made her hot solo debut with 'Twit.'
Yu Huiyeol asks her, "You love to drink. What are you like when you get tipsy?"
Hwasa says, "I think I set the mood when I'm drunk. I'd want to listen to music, and I sing 'STAY' as if it's the national anthem. When I am pleasantly drunk, I'd sing TVXQ's 'Rising Sun'."
Hwasa surprises the audience by confessing that she used to hate her voice when she debuted. She explains how she got to like her own voice and talks about her unique voice color, which is one of her biggest charms.
The second guest is SHINee's Taemin, who came back with 'WANT.' After watching Taemin perform 'MOVE,' Huiyeol says, "You are so awesome. I get sucked into the performance as I watch it, like an octopus."
[Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook]
Showtime : Sat 16:30 | Re-run : Mon 04:40, Thu 06:00, Fri 11:00 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.