EXID's Hani and Jeonghwa to leave Banana Culture Entertainment# K-POP 2019.05.03 View : 1371
On May 3, EXID's agency BANANA Culture Entertainment announced that Solji, LE, and Hyerin have renewed their contracts, while Hani and Jeonghwa agreed not to renew their contracts, which will expire at the end of May 2019.
The agency stated, "The three members who renewed their contracts with us will be focusing on individual activities for now. Solji and LE will use their singing, rapping, and producing skills and prepare for solo activities. Hyerin is considering various programs and music with her versatile charms."
The agency emphasized, "We are not thinking about the team's disbandment. The members are preparing for new challenges facing the turning points, instead of thinking of it as disbandment. We are considering ways to get together in the future."
Meanwhile, EXID is coming back on May 15.
[Image source: BANANA Culture Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 선셋 시간에 경치를 보고 있어요 ^^]
- WEDNESDAY , 2019/11/6 IN THE PAST : These days i think to the PAST so much . At PAST i had an acco...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]