Yoon Ji Sung Left a Gift Behind# K-POP 2019.05.14 View : 795
Yoon Ji Sung, a member of the disbanded boy band, Wanna One, enlisted the Republic of Korea Army on May 14, 2019. His mandatory military service is scheduled to end twenty one month later, on December 13, 2020.
It’s longer than his days in Wanna One which lasted eighteen months. Many fans then were strongly against disbanding it but the original contract to make it an eighteen long band wasn’t changed.
The singer announced on his social media accounts at 0 A.M. that he will release a new single on Sunday after his enlistment. He explained the song has his message towards his fans.
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...