BTS' Big Hit Entertainment Takes Over GFriend's Label# K-POP 2019.08.06 View : 832
Big Hit Entertainment, home to global stars BTS, has taken over a talent agency that manages the popular girl band GFriend.
Big Hit said in a press statement, on July 29 (KST), that it recently completed the contract to take over Source Music and will integrate it as a subsidiary.
The statement added that Source Music will retain its current management to operate with its own color and independence as a music label.
[Image Source: Big Hit Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...