BTS' Big Hit Entertainment Takes Over GFriend's Label# K-POP 2019.08.06 View : 1145
Big Hit Entertainment, home to global stars BTS, has taken over a talent agency that manages the popular girl band GFriend.
Big Hit said in a press statement, on July 29 (KST), that it recently completed the contract to take over Source Music and will integrate it as a subsidiary.
The statement added that Source Music will retain its current management to operate with its own color and independence as a music label.
[Image Source: Big Hit Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- Momoland let's go to win..
- ı am turkey.Why do kbs world programs get confused?
- More power KBS....looking forward for new offerings of Korea Novela/Drama much interesting than the ...