Japanese TV star "Kangnam" will soon apply for Korean citizenship# Entertainment 2019.08.12 View : 1089
Yasuo Namekawa has been in Korean entertainment industry with the nickname "Kangnam" since 2011.
He was the vocalist and oldest member of the Korean hip-hop group, M.I.B.
According to various reports, Kangnam has made the decision to renounce his Japanese citizenship and soon begin the legal process of becoming naturalized in Korea.
[Image Souce: https://twitter.com/Kangnam11/ ]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.