Japanese TV star "Kangnam" will soon apply for Korean citizenship# Entertainment 2019.08.12 View : 845
Yasuo Namekawa has been in Korean entertainment industry with the nickname "Kangnam" since 2011.
He was the vocalist and oldest member of the Korean hip-hop group, M.I.B.
According to various reports, Kangnam has made the decision to renounce his Japanese citizenship and soon begin the legal process of becoming naturalized in Korea.
[Image Souce: https://twitter.com/Kangnam11/ ]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 선셋 시간에 경치를 보고 있어요 ^^]
- WEDNESDAY , 2019/11/6 IN THE PAST : These days i think to the PAST so much . At PAST i had an acco...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]