Taeyang and Daesung Discharged# K-POP 2019.11.13 View : 671
Taeyang and Daesung of K-pop group BIGBANG have been discharged from mandatory military service over the weekend, returning to civilian life.
Their discharge is drawing attention to BIGBANG’s next move as all members have now completed their mandatory 20-month military service. Taeyang and Daesung enlisted in March last year, serving in Cheorwon and Hwacheon, Gangwon Province respectively.
With two other members, G-Dragon and T.O.P, also having been discharged earlier this year, the group can resume entertainment activities. However, the band’s future is uncertain at this point with T.O.P and Seungri’s legal troubles that have tainted the group’s image.
G-Dragon is scheduled to appear at a fashion event this month as his first official engagement since his discharge on Oct. 26.
[Image Source: YG Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.