JYP Entertainment takes legal actions against the alleged stalker# K-POP 2020.01.09 View : 459
On January 8 (KST), JYP Entertainment has stated that it has filed criminal charges to the authorities against an alleged foreign male stalker who has been allegedly harassing Nayeon, a member of one of the most popular girl groups in K-pop's history, TWICE.
The agency has warned the man for numerous times but he has allegedly ignored and continued his misbehavior. It had to ask for police protection for the member.
JYPE also stated that it will react to some of the people who sell flight information of the stars.
[Image Source: JYP Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.