Enter the email address
you used to register for your account.
We’ll email you a temporary password
Photo / Webtoon / Video / Post Card / Calligraphy / Hanbok
June 1 - July 26 (56 days)
Date: 2016 August 31
Winners will be notified via email and have 7 days to claim their prizes.
1. The following terms and conditions, regarding the Event "Talk! Talk! Korea 2016” held by KBS World, Korean Culture and Information Service(KOCIS) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs(MOFA), stipulate the rights, duties, and other necessary details of the companies and event participants. Entrants must agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. By entering the Event, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submission is an original work created solely by the entrant. Applicants may not infringe on the copyrights, trademark rights, portrait rights, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, claim, or interest in the submitted work.
3. Participants shall be liable or responsible for any legal dispute including the violation of portrait right or copyright arising from the submitted work.
4. KBS World, KOCIS and MOFA reserves the rights to cancel the distribution of prizes if the winner’s work has been awarded from other events or if the content has been plagiarized, if the winner does not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, or if the content is infringing the rights mentioned under Clause 2.
5. KBS World, KOCIS and MOFA reserve the permanent rights to use/edit the names and works of entrants. Entrants agree that the entry works may be used on official websites, TV, social media and printed materials. Event winners must agree that KBS World, KOCIS and MOFA own the intellectual property rights of the winning works.
6. KBS World, KOCIS and MOFA reserves the right to change or cancel the prize and conditions in the event of an ongoing/impending natural disaster, or any unavoidable circumstances.
7. Event prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
8. Each winning submission will receive one prize(s) package. Prizes will be delivered to the addresses provided by the winner through an e-mail. KBS World, KOCIS and MOFA are not responsible for parcel returned as undeliverable.
9. Prize winners are responsible for any tax consequences which may arise as a result of accepting a prize.
10. KBS World, KOCIS and MOFA are not responsible for any dissatisfaction, direct/indirect expense, or injury/loss incurred as a result of participation in the event or consumption of any prize. Prize winners must agree not to penalize KBS World, KOCIS and MOFA for any dissatisfaction, loss, or damage regarding the prizes.
11. Participants agree to co-operate with KBS World, KOCIS and MOFA for publicity purposes free of charge, which may include the publication of the participants’ photos, interviews, and videos.
12. Grand winner of “Talk! Talk! Korea 2016” will be provided with air ticket to Korea (1 ticket per entry), accommodation, and an opportunity to tour the city of Seoul. The Winners’ special experience in Korea will be filmed & broadcasted on KBS World.
14. Grand winner must have a valid passport with at least 6 months before its expiration, and must apply for an appropriate visitor visa at winner's own expense.
15. The grand prize does not include expenses other than the aforementioned. KBS World, KOCIS and MOFA will not be held legally liable for any personal expenses, accidents and/or injuries incurred during the trip.
16. This Terms and Condition is made and issued in the Republic of Korea. Any and all disputes, which may arise, shall be judged and arbitrated under the Republic of Korea law and the participants must submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Republic of Korea courts.
17. KBS World, KOCIS and MOFA reserve the right to amend these Terms and conditions at any time at its own discretion without prior notice.