EXO to come back with 'Don't Mess Up My Tempo' on November 2# K-POP 2018.10.04 View : 10750
On October 4, SM Entertainment announced that EXO will be making a comeback with members Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O., Baekhyun, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen and Lay. EXO will release its 5th full-length album 'Don't Mess Up My Tempo' on November 2.
This is their first full-length album in a year and 4 months since 'The War' was released in July 4 of last year. They finished shooting the music video recently.
SM stated, "You will be able to see the 9 members, as Lay, who is active in China, also participated in the Chinese version of the song and the music video."
EXO's 5th album will go on presale on October 4.
[Image source: SM Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.